Club Information

Kenilworth Cricket Club pavilion

About Kenilworth Cricket Club

Kenilworth Cricket Club has existed, in one name or another, for over 117 years (formed in 1903) and is a long established club based on the south side of Kenilworth. The Ground and Clubhouse are located on the Warwick Road in the direction of Leek Wootton. Click the categories below for more information about the club.

PRESIDENT: G.E. Went

TRUSTEES: G.E. Went, G. Edmunds, A.P. Smith. 

HONORARY LIFE MEMBERS: P.B. Plummer, G.E. Went C.E. Staines, R.A. Sellar, R.J. Mortimore, G. Edmunds, R.A. Sellar,  J.R. Cousins, A.P. Smith

HONORARY LIFE MEMBER (OVERSEAS): D.A. Marillier (Zimbabwe)